Thursday, May 26, 2016

Forever After

Remember my last post in December?

About a certain boy and a certain girl.
Well good news.

THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED.

Sometimes I still can't believe it's happening. Even though we've taken hundreds of pictures, kicked his roommates out, moved lots of my stuff in, called the temple, bought a cake and a dress, there are centerpieces and frames all over my room, and there has been a lot of money spent, somehow it still feels weird. There are moments where it really hits that it's real. That I'm getting married. That I'll be living with a boy. Haha. Now for good things.

Look at us.
Look at how cute we are.




We just got our bridals back yesterday. And I am dazzled. They turned out so magical and whimsical.

I am so excited to marry this man. He is the kindest, most genuine, funny person I know. And I get to spend my life with him. Not only that, but my Eternity will be with him. I couldn't be happier!

Derek is the love of my life. Throughout our journey together, I have come from "I don't like this guy." to "I don't know what I would do without him." He has taught me so much and has given me so much. He's the kind of man I've been looking for for my whole life. He is charming and handsome. I mean look at that smile and his big blue eyes that just reel you in. He is genuine, (I know I already said that but it's my favorite thing about him.) he is hilarious. He makes me laugh every day. He has this thing where he makes friends really easily. He is fun to talk to because he listens, but he also gives really good advice. He makes you feel comfortable. He is kind. He cares about people, especially his family and his friends. He is a hard worker. He is sweet, and romantic. And he's mine.

I love you forever my sweet Derek.
Let's get married in two weeks.




Photography by Amber Prusse Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment