Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My favorite

Time is an interesting thing.
It really changes a person.

I keep writing our story out but I think I'll save it.

Let's just say - it's been quite the year and a half with this hooligan. Ups and downs and all arounds.



But - I would not be the person I am today if I had never met him. We wouldn't be where we are today if those ups and downs and all arounds never happened.

I'm grateful for him.
He's wonderful.
He's sweet.
He keeps me laughing.
He gives great hugs.
He leaves notes and on special occasions, flowers on my windshield.
He holds my hand wherever we go.
I feel all sorts of butterflies when he smiles at me. He makes me happy.

He's my favorite.

Here's some goodies from 1 of our 4 Temple Square trips this Christmas season. I adore this boy.



Happy Holidays Friends.
Spend it with those you love if you can. Remind them you love them.
Spread the Christmas Cheer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment