Tuesday, April 14, 2015

scattered thoughts

+ Craving Disneyland.


Seriously though. I can't stop thinking about it. I see all these people going and I just want to go. I want to go home. I want a break from life, from work, from friends, from the world. I want to turn six and go dance up Main Street and eat a churro. Someone take me.

+ Late night snack shopping with my roommate. 

I wanted hashbrowns at 10:54 last night but I didn't know if the ones in the freezer were mine or my sister's. My roommate invited me on a spontaneous snack shopping trip. We went to walmart at 11:00 last night to buy garbage to eat. Happy for me I got my hashbrowns.

I daydreamed about someday when I'm married and me and my husband will go on late night snack runs for kicks and giggles. I daydream a lot about when I'm married.

+ "Star light, Star bright, first star I saw last night. I wish I may, I wish I might, grant the wish I wished last night."

And every night I wish for the same thing.

+ The worst part of a cold is the cough.

I got a cold for the last 2 days of Spring Break. Staying in bed all day long is not bad at all. But once you have to go to work on Monday, bad. I'm coughing up a storm and I'm all stuffed up. It's very irritating.

+ You can tell when I've been binge watching Gilmore Girls because I talk fast. 

If only I could be as quick and witty and Lorelai Gilmore.

+ Spring Break is over.

Which means LDC is back. It was like a family reunion yesterday. We have 4 performances this week. And next week are all of our shows. 4 to be exact. And the week after the week after that, is our tour which means Seminaries every morning, a huge pageant type show one night and spending practically all day every day with my most precious friends. I'm so excited.

My favorite thing about LDC, besides feeling the spirit every single day, is the unity that we have between all of us. We are all best friends. We all have each other's backs. We are all there on the same mission, to spread the word of God through music. I tell ya, you can just feel it when you walk into the room. Unitiy. Friendship. Love. Consideration. Kindness. Spirit. Testimony.

Friends, I hope you all have a fantastic day. April is wonderful. Spring is here. Blossoms are blooming. It's the time when the windows can be rolled down, and going outside with sandals and no jacket. Go outside. Enjoy the sun. Breathe in that air.

No comments:

Post a Comment