Thursday, February 12, 2015

as of late.

+ Obsessed with this song.



+ Locked my keys in the car on Tuesday night. Luckily I have Derek who has a special tool that isn't quite strong enough to lift the lock, or push the button. But Heavenly Father answers prayers and we were able to get in. Good story to tell of Derek lying on the top of my car making funny faces to try to get the thing under the lock to lift it, and me freezing my hands off holding his phone with the flashlight on it. 

+ I love wonderful wonderful people who just make my life. Like Cody, Derek, Jacob, Aubree, and Karisa. All give good hugs and all love me and all make me smile everyday.

+ Going home to play the piano or just hang out with my Maggie. I miss her. She's hilarious.

+ I've found yet another thing that just makes me incredibly happy. I'm not telling what it is because it's a secret so far. Perhaps in the future I'll disclose. But let's just say that when I think about it, or see it, or am around it, I'm the happiest. I laugh a lot. A few days ago I was thinking about it, and Derek and I were walking up to his car, and I was skipping because the wind was blowing and my hair was whipping around like Pocahontas and I felt cool. I got really giddy and he was laughing at me. It was all good fun. I haven't felt this good in a while. I mean I'm pretty happy, but that day, I just felt it all. It was awesome!

+ Warm-ish weather. Sunshine so I don't have to wear my coat, "all you need is a light jacket". Days where I can sit out on the driveway in the sun at my parent's house or in the car with the windows down jammin' to St. Elmo's Fire which is my new favorite song by the way. LOVE it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment