Monday, February 16, 2015

sayonara 2014. hallo 2015.

As we reflect on the past year, let us remember the happy times, the sad times, the trials that made us stronger, the lives we touched, the ones who touched our lives. The moments that made us smile. The moments we will remember for the rest of our lives. The moments that will live on in our hearts as we go day to day through the next year, making new memories, meeting new friends, learning new lessons, and having the best years of our lives.

I'd like to share a few highlights from my very own 2014.
Sharing visuals, especially the videos I make, is one of my favorite things. So here's to a long post.
Smiley face.

JANUARY: Found out I was got into the choir that would be singing in General Conference in April.

FEBRUARY:
Ann and I took a jaunt down to St. George for a photo shoot.


 




MARCH:



APRIL:
I had the incredible opportunity to sing in the April 2014 Saturday Afternoon Session of 
General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.




MAY: 
William Joseph concert at Thanksgiving Point with my family and cousin. 
He's one of my favorite pianists and some of his songs are some of my favorites to play on the piano.


JULY: 



Baby Evan was born.
This adorable baby belongs to my oldest sister Erin and her husband Kendall.
He also belongs to me. His favorite Aunt.




While in California, visiting baby and sister and brother-in-law, we had to go to the beach and visit San Fransisco.

 


AUGUST:
Moved out.

Photographed and filmed my best friend getting engaged.




 Met the grandest group of people who have changed my life. Made 83 new friends and souls whom I shall love forever and ever.



SEPTEMBER: 
Haskell Family Reunion at Yellowstone National Park.





NOVEMBER: 
Got myself a handsome boy. 
My best friend got married to her love.



Performed with Michael McLean for the Forgotten Carols.



DECEMBER: 
LDC CHRISTMAS SHOWS.
Also made a #sharethegift video. 

A year full of hilarious Pie Nights, feeling the love of God for me stronger than ever, new friends, big decisions, growing up a little bit, bucket list check offs, friends leaving on missions, friends coming home from missions, strengthening relationships, and most of all, having the time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment