Thursday, September 1, 2016

Excited Feelings

Happy First day of my favorite month of the year to you all! Or as some people call it, September.
I've been dreaming of September for months. If you follow me on Pinterest, you can probably tell what's been on my mind lately. Calligraphy, Autumn and Christmas. Sorry for clogging your feed. I just have a few things I am super duper major excited for. A list you ask? Well OKAY. 

+ September (YES. IT'S HERE.)
+ Autumn
+ Orange and Yellow mountains, Crisp air
+ General Conference
+ My Birthday
+ My brother and sister-in-law's baby boy to be born! #3 of their children and the first boy!!
+ Halloween Decorations (The cute ones not creepy ones.) 
            Tangent: I'm not one for Halloween. I dislike it greatly, but like my mother, I got the home decor bug and I need every cute pumpkin and leaf and witch thing in the world. But not the scary stuff. End Tangent.
+ The Gilmore Girl's Revival Netflix series coming in November
+ Christmas decorations all over Michael's
+ Christmas time Period. I love everything about Christmas. But mostly I love the feel. Everything is quieter, it's softer, beautiful. It's happy. I'm all about happy things.
+ The first snow.
+ Disneyland in April. I know it's far away, but I'm having withdrawals and I listen to music which is a dumb idea because I crave Disneyland and it's bad. It's a disorder really. ODD. Obsessive Disney Disorder. "A disease that is magically sweeping the world." Hahha. Pinterest rocks.
+ A dog we'll someday get. Someday meaning probably soon because we can't handle it. We dog-sat my cousin's dog a couple of weeks ago and it wrecked us. We were so sad to give him back! He was so fun and obedient and just a big sweetheart. We really want a dog.
           (After you write dog a lot of times in one paragraph, it's a really dumb word.)
+ My soon-to-be etsy shop. I'm planning on opening one before the end of the year. I'm still working out how I want to do it and making things to sell. But I'm really excited. I've wanted to for awhile I've just been scared to! But another income isn't bad! And I get to do what I love! Creating!

Anyway - I can hardly wait for what's coming up. September's here and I have something to look forward to every month. I think that's the way it should be. Always be excited for something.


No comments:

Post a Comment